SeaDream II is a small sleek ship with the ambience of a private yacht. It is the ultimate boutique ship offering discreet sophistication in elegant public rooms. SeaDream II passengers tend to be Affluent 40-60+ and American & European. When all cabins have double occupancy, the ship provides a space ratio of 38.7 tons per passenger and a crew to passenger ratio of one for every 1.2 passengers. At full capacity the space ratio is 37 tons per passenger and the crew ratio is one to 1.3 passengers.
The SeaDream Spa is Thai certified, a member of the Thai Spa Association and the only one of its kind at sea.
- smoking (some)
As day turns to night, pre-dinner cocktails call for mingling with friends and enjoying the hors d'oeuvres.
After dinner you can...
- Enjoy a fine cognac and cigar at the "Top of the Yacht" bar
- Stroll on a moonlit deck and breath in the sea air
- Watch Starlit Movies on the big screen
- Play with Lady Luck in the Casino
- Dance the night away in at the "Top of the Yacht" bar
- Relax with a movie in the comfort of your stateroom
- Enjoy a good book in the Library
- Sleep under the stars on a Balinese Dream Bed
Yachting is all about the great outdoors. With SEADREAM you can enjoy all that yachting has to offer, onboard and ashore.
kid & teen
Please note: the ship does not feature any dedicated facilities for Kids & Teens.
Experience exciting expeditions ashore with SEADREAM’S Yachting Land Adventures. The excursions are designed so each guest may experience the destinations to their fullest.